Kuro Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kuro Forums

Name sounds cool. . Well, this is a place just for my friends and me of course. So, uhm... Do stuff here. Yeah

You are not connected. Please login or register

Haunted House

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Haunted House Empty Haunted House Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:22 pm

Katalia

Katalia

This is a roleplay I made completely from scratch. O.o So well, uhm... I'll be adding to the plot until I'm content with it.

Last edited by Katalia on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Haunted House Empty Re: Haunted House Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:22 pm

Katalia

Katalia

There is a haunted house on Mura Avenue which is feared by most. One day, a brave kid hosted a party to go into the house, and they weren't seen again. Now it is the year 2011, and a few more kids are taking an expedition into the house, along with help from some "friends".

Last edited by Katalia on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Haunted House Empty Re: Haunted House Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:22 pm

Katalia

Katalia

Character List

Females
1 Haunted House 1151167658_woGothGirl
My name is Avalon Smith
I'm 16 years old, and I'm a girl
Everyone has things they like. Some things I like are knives, swords, guns, darkness, shadows and blood.
Even though I like those, I dislike some things too, and those are spiders, snakes, perverts and the undead.
When I'm bored, you can normally find me fencing or writing. I also like woodcarving.
I brought a bag of supplies with me to the haunted house. They are a flashlight, food, water, a hunting knife for protection, a machete (also for protection), a box of matches, a note book for writing down any finds, a couple pens for jotting down notes, batteries for my flashlight and a first aid kit
The reason I want to go into the haunted house is for an adventure, excitement. I heard that there might be ghosts, so I wanted to go in there and explore!
2 Haunted House 2874072012_small_1
My name is [Katalia Koro]
I'm [16] years old, and I'm a [female]
Everyone has things they like. Some things I like are [red things, excitement, adventure, having fun, and animals]
Even though I like those, I dislike some things too, and those are [death, betrayal, getting hurt, stupidity, and disgusting food]
When I'm bored, you can normally find me doing [things in my house, like just randomly picking up pillows]
I brought a bag of supplies with me to the haunted house. They are [a hunting knife, some rope, a pack of matches, a large bottle of water, some trail mix, goggles, a change of clothes, a blanket, a small medical kit, an iPod and paper with a pen.]
The reason I want to go into the haunted house is [because I‘m bored, and have nothing to do, so wanted excitement. I want to be the one to prove that I can definitely find out about the mystery in this house!]

3 Open
4 Open

Males
Haunted House 2zobyqe

My name is Len Fletcher
I'm 18 years old, and I'm a guy..
Everyone has things they like. Some things I like are coffee, sleep, and.. coffee...
Even though I like those, I dislike some things too, and those are failure, enclosed spaces, and getting up early.
When I'm bored, you can normally find me doing nothing in particular.
I brought a bag of supplies with me to the haunted house. They are a water bottle, a pocket first aid kit, a camera, and a bag filled with... energy bars.
The reason I want to go into the haunted house is.. a dare. Was somehow coaxed into doing it and couldn't go back on it once the deal was struck.. Not very happy about it though..
2 Open

Ghosts
1 Open
2 Open

Last edited by Katalia on Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:29 pm; edited 8 times in total

4Haunted House Empty Re: Haunted House Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:23 pm

Katalia

Katalia

If you want to join, pm me this skeleton!

[image]
My name is [name]
I'm [age] years old, and I'm a [gender]
Everyone has things they like. Some things I like are [likes]
Even though I like those, I dislike some things too, and those are [dislikes]
When I'm bored, you can normally find me doing [activity]
I brought a bag of supplies with me to the haunted house. They are [supplies, maximum is 13 supplies]
The reason I want to go into the haunted house is [reason]

Last edited by Katalia on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Haunted House Empty Re: Haunted House Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:23 pm

Katalia

Katalia

Rules that you think would apply apply.

Please send in applications now! ^^

Last edited by Katalia on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Haunted House Empty Re: Haunted House Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:23 pm

Katalia

Katalia

reserved

7Haunted House Empty Re: Haunted House Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:23 pm

Katalia

Katalia

reserved

8Haunted House Empty Re: Haunted House Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:24 pm

Katalia

Katalia

Last reserve

9Haunted House Empty Re: Haunted House Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:47 pm

Katalia

Katalia

((I really should start this... lol
I'm gonna use random pictures ^^))
Haunted House Girl-1
ØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØ
Katalia slowly walked out of her house, a bit frightened. She wanted to go back on her words, but she'd already promised some people, and she couldn't break the promise with people she held dear to her... But if they weren't going to be her friends unless she went into the house, they wouldn't exactly be her friends, would they? She shook off the strange thoughts, stepping onto the front lawn of the large house which they called haunted. It was a large grey mansion-sized house, crumbling. The roof was triangular shaped, and the door was a rotten wooden one, coming off of the hinges. Even if people said it wasn't haunted, it sure looked the opposite. The house looked like a real life haunted house, and it somewhat scared Katalia. I-I like adventure... This is just like rock-climbing and stuff. Right? It's like that, nothing suspicious at all...
ØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØ

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum