Kuro Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kuro Forums

Name sounds cool. . Well, this is a place just for my friends and me of course. So, uhm... Do stuff here. Yeah

You are not connected. Please login or register

Castaway Veta

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Castaway Veta Empty Castaway Veta Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:53 pm

ken darkfall

ken darkfall

A young man walked through a forest. It was night time, so the boy couldn't really be sceen exept for his light gray cloke. His head looked up and some glasses light up, showing kind of a chat screen. Words began to get writen.

{GG has entered chat}
GG: I see you have joined.
GG: like this "Hub" I made?
F?: The hub?...
F?: ohh you mean this chat log thing?
F?: what is with the ? after the *
GG: this is you name in the game
GG: I'm Golden God, and you only have a first name no last name
F?: So that's why there is a ?
F?: makes sence

The boy heared some rustling in a near by bush and drew his duel knives. These knives were horribly made, since they were the LVL 1 weapons for his class.
{Intro Intermision}
Before this whole fight scene begins, I'd like to explain a few things. One if this takes place after Castaway ends. Even tho the role players on Castaway never finished the story, I'm just fastforwording it to after the Heros defeated the Dark Gods and went back to their home worlds.

Second, Classes:
Classes are pretty much used to limit the power of the players. It is also used to spesify what kind of powers your charactor can use. For example, the mage class, can't weild swords or metal armor. They can wear robes and use magic.

Third, the card system:
It's kind of like an invortor. The way you use them is you have something like a sword that you don't wana drag around, so you use the card system to store the item in a card and put the card away. You can make more cards using an alchemy crafter (is defined in the deployment list). I'll explain all that later.
{ok, back to the mindless violence}

A goblin jumped out of the bushes. He weilded a wooden club, which was a week weapon. Then again, getting beat to death by a club would not feel good at all.

~Ohh, only a low level goblin~ thought the boy as he spun his knives and jumped forword at the goblin. While in mid air, the boy was smacked in the cheast by the goblin's club.

F?: OWW! they seem to be getting stronger
NG: Ya, when we level up the monsters get stronger
NG: rember, this is pretty much a game
F?: live action, ya, I know
NG: for example I'm fighting this, ohh crap!!!
{NG has been slane}
F?: NEVON!!! H-he just d-died

The boy gripped onto his dagger and stabbed the goblin straight through the cheast with both his knives. This was an act of anger, that was reworded.
{F? has reached level 2}
NG: owww... well guess we spawn?
F?: YOU'RE ALIVE!?!?!?
NG: ya, but it didn't feel to good getting killed, pluss I just lost some EXP and gold... along with other stuff
NG: and grats on leveling up.

The boy sighed in releaf and picked up some crystal like material that the dead goblen had dropped. He closed the HUB and opened up another one.
{Mail chat}

2Castaway Veta Empty Re: Castaway Veta Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:55 pm

ken darkfall

ken darkfall

Home Towns:
Fang- Zoren

Role players:
Ken Darkfall

Owners!!!: Ken, Val

Co-owner: Rose

people of power
.Ken Starfall
.Val KEN INC.

Banned (they are even banned here, ehehe)
.Ken2667
.Wallace2142
.aschfonefabr
.LORD

3Castaway Veta Empty Re: Castaway Veta Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:55 pm

ken darkfall

ken darkfall

BIO
Name:
Hub Name: (it's like a user name on runescape, and when you talk on the HUB you have to put the first and last initial of your hub name. like AbsentArbitor would be AA)
Appearence:
Race:
Personality:
Short history:
Other:
NOTE!: No one starts with amazing armor and wepaons. When you start, you have nothing but your normral cloths and the LVL 1 weapon of your class.

Class Bio (use this to make your own class, and please make it breaf)
Name:
Weapon presensis: (a class can have more then one weapon they can use)
Skills name: (the name of the skills you use. Like mages use magic, Soldier use warfar, ect)
Skill type: (what is the class good? For example, Soldiers are good at causeing Debuffs, mages are good at hurting lots of people at once)
Armor type: (what kind of armor does it wear?)

4Castaway Veta Empty Re: Castaway Veta Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:56 pm

ken darkfall

ken darkfall

Class list

Class Bio
Name: Soldier
Weapon presensis: swords and shield
Skills name: Warfare
Skill type: Causing Debuffs, and healing themself, while healing Debuffs that have been caused to them
Armor type: Anything but robes

Class Bio
Name: Mage
Weapon presensis: staffs
Skills name: magic
Skill type: causes damage to a wide area.
Armor type: robes

Class Bio
Name: Archer
Weapon presensis: knives and bows
Skills name: persision
Skill type: killing random monsters
Armor type: cloth armor

Class Bio
Name: Elementlist
Weapon presensis: Rapier
Skills name: nature magic
Skill type: causing lots of damage to a single unit. Most abilities cause Debuffs like dissabilty (for a little while) and immobility
Armor type: Robes and cloth armor.

5Castaway Veta Empty Re: Castaway Veta Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:56 pm

ken darkfall

ken darkfall

Explanations:
Dark Gods- evil and very powerful being, they are all suposedly dead.

Card system- used to store stuff

Deployments- Deployments can only be deployed in your house in your home town, and in other special places. Your house starts out small, but you can expand it by spending money $ and Creation Crystals <>

Deployments: (this is not a finished list, more will be added later)
Alchemy Crafter- a machine used to creat new items by fusing together 2 things to make a new item. The first time you make one of these things it costs $0

Teleporter: Used for quick travel between 2 places. These can only be deployed twice. Cost $40 and 25<>

Deployer: A machine that lets you deploy stuff in your house. It tells you how much something is to. $10 and 0<>

6Castaway Veta Empty Re: Castaway Veta Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:56 pm

ken darkfall

ken darkfall

Name: Fang
Hub Name: F?
Class: swordsmaster
Appearence: Castaway Veta Fang10
Race: Fallen Angel
Personality: Out going, series, and a good fighter
Short history: make later
Other:

Last edited by ken darkfall on Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:26 pm; edited 5 times in total

7Castaway Veta Empty Re: Castaway Veta Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:56 pm

ken darkfall

ken darkfall

Name: Kensent Starfall
Hub Name: AA
Class: Sldier
Appearence: Castaway Veta 1195681428233
Race: Human
Personality: Shy, but adventures and romantic from time to time
Short history:
Other:

Last edited by ken darkfall on Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:14 pm; edited 3 times in total

8Castaway Veta Empty Re: Castaway Veta Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:57 pm

ken darkfall

ken darkfall

((open))

9Castaway Veta Empty Re: Castaway Veta Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:49 pm

Katalia

Katalia

Name: Katalia Kotone
Hub Name: KatKotoba
Class: Mage
Appearence: Castaway Veta Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ33j0hWyjVF9FsV7JfAL2Ax_k81qLOj0J6czCXMkOdr5lMWqUs
Race: Pyroead, a Fire Nymph.
Personality: Nice and cute, doesn't always act her age - she acts older or younger at times - and is stubborn.
Short history: Around 10 years old, she got into an injury, rendering her left arm almost completely useless. It can move, but isn't strong at all, and is her weak point. Before that, she remembers nothing.
Other: Since she is a fire nymph, she is strongest in magic involving fire.

((I'll fill out a male bio later. My mom keeps insisting I get off since I feel sick =.=))

10Castaway Veta Empty Re: Castaway Veta Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:54 pm

ken darkfall

ken darkfall

((Accepted, shall we begin? And I've been reading through other rps. So we rp here by posting their picks then doing text?))

11Castaway Veta Empty Re: Castaway Veta Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:55 pm

Katalia

Katalia

((yeah, and if someone wants, a design before and after text. I guess it just makes it easier to see what character you're talking about.))

12Castaway Veta Empty Re: Castaway Veta Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:58 pm

ken darkfall

ken darkfall

((ok, you wana start or me?))

13Castaway Veta Empty Re: Castaway Veta Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:33 pm

Katalia

Katalia

((you start please, not sure how to))

14Castaway Veta Empty Re: Castaway Veta Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:16 pm

ken darkfall

ken darkfall

Castaway Veta 1195681428233
A hero is bored
A young boy was randomly walking around a foresting. In his hands was a 2 handed copper broad sword that was not well made at all. The claw on his left hand was too made of copper, and didn't look like it could really do much damage.

Then again, this was just the begining.

15Castaway Veta Empty Re: Castaway Veta Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:20 pm

Katalia

Katalia

Castaway Veta Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ33j0hWyjVF9FsV7JfAL2Ax_k81qLOj0J6czCXMkOdr5lMWqUs

A girl, who looked younger than her age, was lying on grass. She looked up drowsily, as if she'd been lying there for a really long time. Her face was dazed. Her name was Katalia. She looked around, confused. "Hello? Anybody? Is anyone here? A few words left her mouth as she searched for the reason as to why she was there. She couldn't remember anything, her memory was shrouded in fog. She got up shakily, trying to walk around to look for something, anything.

16Castaway Veta Empty Re: Castaway Veta Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:24 pm

ken darkfall

ken darkfall

Kensent yawned as he put his broadsword on his back. It seemed heavy to him, but that didn't really matter much. As he walked, he found a cliff with an amazing veiw.

"Well, nice place to relax" he said to himself as he sat on the edge of the cliff and layed on his back, near the fire nymph.

17Castaway Veta Empty Re: Castaway Veta Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:28 pm

Katalia

Katalia

Castaway Veta Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ33j0hWyjVF9FsV7JfAL2Ax_k81qLOj0J6czCXMkOdr5lMWqUs

She looked around, hearing footsteps. She saw a man - was he around her age? She couldn't tell, she was too dazed - and decided to walk over to him. She tapped him on the back, hoping that he wouldn't be startled and attack her with that big sword-like weapon of his.

18Castaway Veta Empty Re: Castaway Veta Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:32 pm

ken darkfall

ken darkfall

Ken turned his head around quickly "Ummm hello?" he said gently. He wasn't startled by this since he had never fought a monster that engaged him in battle by tapping on his shoulder.

~Hmmm she's kind of cute~ Ken thought to himself, desiding that this girl was not very dangerus to him.

19Castaway Veta Empty Re: Castaway Veta Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:44 pm

Katalia

Katalia

Katalia was quite jumpy, being frightened at the moment, and jumped back in her fear. "H-Hello... Do you know where we are? She asked, a bit scared. Actually, she wasn't sure if she was scared or excited, since she'd dreamed of things like this day. Deja vu? Maybe.

20Castaway Veta Empty Re: Castaway Veta Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:48 pm

ken darkfall

ken darkfall

Ken smiled and took a pair of goggles out, then put them on. His left goggle lit up "I beleave we are in the Zorin Forest" he said hapily as the screen on his left goggle got small and went to the corner of the goggles "why don't you use your hub?"

21Castaway Veta Empty Re: Castaway Veta Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:52 pm

Katalia

Katalia

"Zorin Forest? That doesn't ring a bell..."[b] Katalia said, giving him a strange look. She wasn't sure what he was talking about, since she didn't exactly know what was going on. [b]"My whaaa...?

22Castaway Veta Empty Re: Castaway Veta Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:55 pm

ken darkfall

ken darkfall

"You're HUB" he said gently as he stood up and pointed to the screen on his goggles "this thing" Ken said hapily.

23Castaway Veta Empty Re: Castaway Veta Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:00 pm

Katalia

Katalia

"Hub..." The words were strangely familiar, yet at the same time, foreign. She wasn't sure if she'd been knocked out or whatever, since she didn't remember much. She looked at the goggles, a bit confused. "I'm not sure what happened, I just woke up here and I can't remember anything. I think I lost my memory after hitting my head or something. Can you please tell me what you're talking about?" Katalia asked, hoping that would give her background on the strange things he'd been informing her about.

24Castaway Veta Empty Re: Castaway Veta Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:06 pm

ken darkfall

ken darkfall

"Ohhh, hehehe, well I wonder what kind of brute would hit a sweet cute girl like you" Ken said gently as he pulled his goggles to his forhead. He smiled gently at her, his expressions seemed to be fairly calming.

25Castaway Veta Empty Re: Castaway Veta Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:14 pm

Katalia

Katalia

Katalia managed a feeble smile, but was quite confused, and scared as well. She just wanted to know what was going on, and what was all of the stuff that he was talking about.She watched him pull his goggles up, and she approached him more, since she'd been a few feet away. "Thanks, but, can you explain to me? I'm really confused..." She replied, holding onto her left arm, which ached.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum