Kuro Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kuro Forums

Name sounds cool. . Well, this is a place just for my friends and me of course. So, uhm... Do stuff here. Yeah

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!}

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Empty Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:30 pm

Sode no Shirayuki

Sode no Shirayuki

What makes one human? Is it because one is made of flesh and blood? Is it because one can think freely? Or is it because one has a mind? We will never know. But we do know one thing: cyborgs are not human. They are machines that think they’re human because they have human brains.

Hah, can you believe those lies the government puts out to protect cyborgs? They think they’re protecting cyborgs, but they’re hurting them by putting out hurtful lies. “Cyborgs are not humans." That is just cruel. Cyborgs are human. We can think, we can feel, we have a human conscience. Is there something that doesn’t makes us human? I’d like you to find that one reason, if you can.

Last edited by Sode no Shirayuki on Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://www.squiby.net/user/Die+In+Asylum

2Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Empty Re: Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:31 pm

Sode no Shirayuki

Sode no Shirayuki

In this role play, you play as a person who is turned into a cyborg for various reasons. For those who do not know what a cyborg is; a cyborg is a human-looking robot with a human brain. Though, lately, cyborgs have been able to age like normal humans due to advances in technology. Usually they are humans who died and had their brains salvaged so they could become “ultimate warriors”, but that hasn’t been working lately.

There are several positions your character could be:

Gunner Cyborg: Gunner Cyborgs can turn their arms into guns and fire bullets at the opponent. They are moderately fast and moderately strong, only good in long-range combat. They care commonly employed as snipers.

Strike Cyborg: Strike Cyborgs are the fastest class of cyborg. They are usually built for speed, so they aren’t that powerful, but tend to be able to strike fast and deal a lot of damage to the opponent in a little amount of time. They tend to be employed as assassins.

Berserker Cyborg: Berserker Cyborgs are one of the slowest classes of cyborg, but the most powerful. They are built for power and tend to be used in close-range combat and deal heavy blows, but are really slow to recover. They tend to be employed as bodyguards.

Sword Cyborg: Sword Cyborgs can turn their arms and fingers into blades to fight with. They have moderate speed, but are slightly more powerful than a Gunner Cyborg. They can be extremely deadly if trained well. They are commonly employed as soldiers and bodyguards.

Plasma Cyborg: Plasma Cyborgs are the rarest class of cyborgs. They are slightly slower than Strike Cyborgs and slightly stronger than Sword Cyborgs. But what sets them apart from everyone else is their ability to create plasma out of their fingertips and the palms of their hands. They can create torches out of plasma, or swords out of plasma. Since they are so rare, not many people know about them.

3Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Empty Re: Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:32 pm

Sode no Shirayuki

Sode no Shirayuki

XXXXAccepted Characters

XXThere are only a certain amount of space in this role play. There can only be one girl and one guy of each type of cyborg. I might add more cyborgs later, so be patient if you can’t join.

Gunner Cyborg:

XXXGirl: Open

XXXBoy: Open

Strike Cyborg:

XXXGirl: Taken by Katalia

Berserker Cyborb:

Sword Cyborg:

XXXBoy: Taken by SoNoAnOu

Plasma Cyborg:

XXXGirl: Taken by Sode no Shirayuki

Last edited by Sode no Shirayuki on Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

4Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Empty Re: Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:36 pm

Sode no Shirayuki

Sode no Shirayuki

~Rules for the Role Play~

Obey all role play forum rules.

You must audition before you can role play as a test to see if you can use proper grammar,
spelling and past tense writing.

You must send the completed skeleton (bio) to me if you wish to join.

One line posts are not allowed.

Ω Keep OOC (Out Of Character chat) to a minimum.

Γ (( )) for OOC and Italicized for thought

Θ Try to find a small to medium sized anime picture for your character. If you cannot find that,
I will allow a picture from a game, if it looks realistic in some sorts. Nothing gross or sick.

Ψ Use a posting format you create when you post. Make sure to include a picture of
your character and, possibly, their name.

۝ Have fun! ^_^

Last edited by Sode no Shirayuki on Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Empty Re: Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:42 pm

Sode no Shirayuki

Sode no Shirayuki

XXXXXXBio Format

XXXX[Put a picture of your character here. Make sure it isn't too large. It doesn't have to look like a cyborg. But you could make them look...supernatural, like they have wings.]

XXXX✫Hello, my name is 『[your character's first and last name]』

XXXX✫I am 『[your character's age. Just so you know, cyborgs can age]』 years old.

XXXX✫I am a 『[girl/boy]』

XXXX✫Because of the Government, I am now a『[what cyborg is your character?]』

XXXX✫I prefer to 『[Stand by the Government/Rebel against the Government]』

XXXX✫I tend to be more『[what's your character's personality?]』

XXXX✫Though I wish not to bring it up, I became a cyborg because 『[why did your character become a cyborg? Remember, cyborgs used to be humans]』

XXXX✫I tend to fight with『[what kind of weapons does your character use? Do they use a kind of fighting style?]』

XXXX✫I really enjoy 『[what does your character like to do when they're bored?]』when I'm bored.

XXXX✫I really like 『[what does your character like?]』

XXXX✫I really hate 『[What does your character hate?]』

XXXXXXQuote this post and copy the bio format, then send it to me so I can verify that your bio is good.

6Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Empty Re: Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:57 pm

Sode no Shirayuki

Sode no Shirayuki

XXXXXX刀Accepted Girl Characters刀

XXXSode no Shirayuki

XXXXRebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} 8d5dd9243e9ca816acd4e0d6deede944244

XXXX✫Hello, my name is 『Amarante Smith』

XXXX✫I am 『17』 years old.

XXXX✫I am a 『Girl』

XXXX✫Because of the Government, I am now a『Plasma Cyborg』

XXXX✫I prefer to 『Rebel against the Government』

XXXX✫I tend to 『stay by myself and avoid contact from other people. I hate the government and will fight for what I believe is right.』

XXXX✫Though I wish not to bring it up, I became a cyborg because 『I became a cyborg because my house caught on fire. I lost most of my family in the fire, and I thought for sure I was going to die. But, for some reason, I found myself in a weird hospital with my mother talking to some of the nurses. She later explained to me that in order to save my life, they had to make me a cyborg. I hated her for her decision. I would have rather died. I later learned that she, too, was a cyborg and had originally wanted me to be a cyborg as well.
Under the cover of night, I escaped from that hospital and made my way through the city, swearing to myself that I would stop this torture.』

XXXX✫I tend to fight with『 a katana that was modified to let plasma flow through it without breaking. I also have an empty hilt that I used to make a sword made of plasma. I also carry a gun on me.』

XXXX✫I really enjoy 『practicing my swordsmanship when I'm bored. I also like to plan what I'm going to do to my mother and the government when I finally get to kill them.』when I'm bored.

XXXX✫I really like 『freedom.』

XXXX✫I really hate 『the Government.』

XXXKatalia

XXXXXXBio Format

XXXXRebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} AnimeGirl131

XXXX✫Hello, my name is 『Solia Shirokawa』

XXXX✫I am 『19』 years old.

XXXX✫I am a 『girl』

XXXX✫Because of the Government, I am now a『strike cyborg』

XXXX✫I prefer to 『Rebel against the Government』

XXXX✫I tend to be more『shy and quiet than most cyborgs at first sight. If you get to know me, which I may not let you do, I am much different than I appear on the outside.』

XXXX✫Though I wish not to bring it up, I became a cyborg because 『died in a horrible accident. I was just walking home from school one day, and I decided to take the long way home to get fresh air because of the large amount of homework I had. I was told by some man to not go down the way I was going, and he led me somewhere else. I didn't see the evil gleam in his eyes at the time, and he led me into a testing site where they were about to conduct an experiment. The experiment killed me, and my body became disfigured, and I died instantly. The government felt sorry, so thought I deserved to become a cyborg to try my life again.』

XXXX✫I tend to fight with『my cunning. I don't always like to attack, so I use my words to persuade people, since most humans find me innocent and trustworthy. If it doesn't work, I let out more of that and when they even feel a bit trusting, I'll probably kill them to get them out of my way. If I'm under attack, I'll be quick and slice with my katana.』

XXXX✫I really enjoy 『sitting near rivers, enjoying the view and the serenity of the place. After a while, I'll go out hunting.』when I'm bored.

XXXX✫I really like 『quiet places, killing anyone who gets in my way, and treats.』

XXXX✫I really hate 『vicious animals, the government anyone who pities me.』

XXXGunner Cyborg

XXXBerserker Cyborg

XXXSword Cyborg

Last edited by Sode no Shirayuki on Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:43 pm; edited 4 times in total

7Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Empty Re: Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:46 pm

Sode no Shirayuki

Sode no Shirayuki

XXXXXX血Accepted Boy Characters液

XXXSoNoAnOu

XXXXRebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} 2zobyqe

XXXX✫Hello, my name is 『[Leonard Fletcher]』

XXXX✫I am 『[18]』 years old.

XXXX✫I am a 『[boy]』

XXXX✫Because of the Government, I am now a『[Sword Cyborg]』

XXXX✫I prefer to 『[Stand by the Government]』

XXXX✫I tend to be more『[Simple Minded and Introverted]』

XXXX✫Though I wish not to bring it up, I became a cyborg because 『[I attempted suicide after my Parents' death.]』

XXXX✫I tend to fight with『[What speed I can gather, and my swords..]』

XXXX✫I really "enjoy" 『[training]』when I'm bored.

XXXX✫I really like 『[Nothing in particular]』

XXXX✫I really hate 『[Nothing in particular]』

XXXGunner Cyborg

XXXStrike Cyborg

XXXBerserker Cyborg

XXXPlasma Cyborg

Last edited by Sode no Shirayuki on Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:26 am; edited 3 times in total

8Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Empty Re: Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:49 pm

Sode no Shirayuki

Sode no Shirayuki

Reserved

9Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Empty Re: Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:49 pm

Sode no Shirayuki

Sode no Shirayuki

The role players who are accepted can post.

Last edited by Sode no Shirayuki on Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

10Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Empty Re: Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:27 pm

Sode no Shirayuki

Sode no Shirayuki

Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} 8d5dd9243e9ca816acd4e0d6deede944244

My name is Amarante Smith.
死は私の自由

A lone girl sat at the top of a large apartment building, her long black hair flying around her. She was Amarante Smith, a plasma cyborg that was on the run from the government. Some might ask why she was on that roof. The truth was she was hiding from some assassins that were trying to kill her. She had escaped and was now trying to hide from them until nightfall.
She sighed at her own luck and drew her katana, fingering the sharp edge of the blade, a small amount of blood trickling from her finger. Even now, it still shocked her that she could bleed, but she needed to get over it; she was still 30% human...even though her right arm was completely machine.
No! I can't think like that! she told herself, clenching her fists in rage. If I believe that I'm just a stupid monster, I'll never get anywhere!

への鍵となる
All who follow the Government will perish by my blade.

11Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Empty Re: Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:31 pm

Katalia

Katalia

Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} AnimeGirl131
σσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσ
Solia was at a beach, wearing a long white dress which flowed in the wind. She was in the part with litter scattered all over to prevent anyone from coming there or seeing her. She stared out into the water, her eyes seeming to follow every wave in sight. She let out a sigh, somewhat content, yet a bit sad. Her grey eyes looked around, feeling as if she was being watched. Her hearing had gotten enhanced, and she could also swear that she had heard slight footsteps, sounding like they were from a heavy boot. She was a bit high-strung now, frightened for what would happen.

She hated the government, and they had been stalking her ever since. Because of this, she was hiding all over the place to escape them, and hoped to one day rid the world of the government. It may not be possible if one hears it, but I know that I'll achieve it... I swear I will.
σσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσ

12Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Empty Re: Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:14 pm

SonoAnou

SonoAnou

Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} 2zobyqe

...I can reach out and touch tomorrow...

XXXXXXXXXXX
Len Fletcher's feet tapped rhythmically on the sidewalk, his steely eyes blinking and processing the area around him.
Looking. Yes. Looking.
The boy (though they didn't call him a boy) reached up to push back some of his blonde hair as he walked before jamming both of his hands in his pockets once more -- not to be removed until the strand of his bangs fell back out of place.
Now. Back to the search.
Len Fletcher was 18 years old, your average sword cyborg. There was nothing strange about his job today -- find and dispatch the cyborg rebels -- and you certainly wouldn't be able to tell a thing from his vacant expression. Devoid of emotion completely.

One could say working for the government tended to suck people dry of the feelings they had left.
In Len's case, they were taken from him. Truly.

At the moment, the boy was weaving among the many apartment buildings, keeping his senses on edge. If he found a rebel, he was to take it out immediately. Those were the orders.

He paused robotically to scan his surroundings more carefully (as he did every 2 minutes), his eyes searching over the tops of the buildings. Perhaps the only way to tell he was a cyborg at first glance would be his eyes. They looked a metallic kind of gray, obviously enhanced to gather as much data as possible. Slightly creepy.
Len blinked once. Twice. He thought he spotted some movement at the top of one apartment building, but didn't remove his hands from the pockets of his jeans just yet.

...But... I don't want it.. 

13Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Empty Re: Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:46 am

Sode no Shirayuki

Sode no Shirayuki

死は私の自由

Amarante sighed and laid back onto the roof, her metal arm clinking on the stone floor below her. She was slightly tired from fleeing from the assassins and was highly ticked off that she couldn't get a moment's break for more than half an hour.
As if the day couldn't get any worse, she heard slow footsteps below her, a distinctive whirring noise coming from the same direction. And that only meant something mechanical was down there...
"Android or Cyborg," she wondered, biting the inside of her cheek. It'll be funny if it turns out to be just some kid playing with a toy or something. Bet it's stupid. I highly doubt it's a government assassin...
"Well, if it is an assassin, I'll take the challenge any day," the girl mused, green plasma leaping across her hand as she clenched her fist.

への鍵となる

14Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Empty Re: Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:40 am

SonoAnou

SonoAnou

XXXXXXXXXXX
Head tilted upwards, Len began circling the building, pace not reaching over a walk. Perhaps he should yell, 'I see you' or something of the sort. Yeah. Whatever it was must have been on the top of the building, slightly too high for him to see. He had to draw them out somehow.

"I see you," He called, blinking his eyes again. His vision was capable of zooming slightly, but even that feature didn't help him locate the possible criminal.

15Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Empty Re: Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:57 pm

Katalia

Katalia

Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} AnimeGirl131
σσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσ
Solia looked around, feeling somewhat paranoid. A few minutes passed without noise, and she relaxed a bit, but her arms still felt a bit tense, as if preparing to attack or something. She relaxed one arm, making it move to finger the belt-loop she'd attached to her belt. It had a sword hanging from it, of course with a cover to not cut herself by an accident. She'd gotten used to it being there, so didn't find it heavy or anything. She readied herself to run, hearing more rustling.
σσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσ

16Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Empty Re: Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:58 pm

Sode no Shirayuki

Sode no Shirayuki

死は私の自由

Amarante could feel the blood run out of her face. That...
"Oh shoot," she muttered, flattening herself on the roof and rolling away from the noise. She cursed under her breath; that was the voice of someone she had heard was a government assassin! She had to get out of there.
Unless...
Unless she could fight him. No, it could be a Berserker...I don't want to be mauled by those barbarians. She had to make up her mind.
So, she stood up, grabbing her katana, and ran at the edge of the roof, leaping right off it and onto a second. She had to get out of there. The quickest way was roof jumping.

への鍵となる

17Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Empty Re: Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:45 am

SonoAnou

SonoAnou

XXXXXXXXXXX

Huh? Len could hear the faint tap of footsteps on the edge of the building -- then farther away. Probably going from roof to roof or something.

Ah, shoot. They could get away from him a lot more quickly at this rate. He removed his hands from his pockets, dropping them to his sides and allowing the tips of his fingers to turn into blades. Blades sharp enough to cut through metal.

Perfect.
Len leapt up, stabbing his left hand into the brick... then his right.. yanking them out one by one and scaling the building at an alarmingly fast rate. He'd practiced a lot with this since he got the idea last year -- thinking, of course, that he'd need to use it in a situation like this.

He was at the top of the structure in less than a minute and took a moment to return his hands to their normal state.
It looked like someone was a few buildings ahead of him.

He blinked twice, zooming to full capacity. Rebel.
Nothing was left to do but chase them, of course, so the boy picked up into a run and jumped into the next building over, beginning the pursuit.

"Surrender quietly," he said, not very loud, but sounding like a prerecorded tape.

18Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Empty Re: Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:36 pm

Sode no Shirayuki

Sode no Shirayuki

死は私の自由

Amarante swore under her breath and took one large leap before landing on the ground, a shock running through her body. Shaking it off, the cyborg quickly sped through the alleyway she had landed in and out into the streets, mustering up as much speed as she could.
She had to get out of there. Her life was possibly at stake if she hung around for too long. That was an android...I'm almost sure of it. That voice wasn't human. If it was an android, like she suspected, then she would be in big trouble; they didn't feel pain and killed without mercy.

への鍵となる

19Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Empty Re: Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:48 pm

SonoAnou

SonoAnou

SonoAnou wrote:

XXXXXXXXXXX

Len had only just reached the edge of the first building when he saw the rebel jumping down.

Down from the buildingtops. And he just bothered to scale one, too...

Ah, well. The boy jumped from the edge he was on to the next building, running across that one and leaping onto the next. His feet only barely skimmed the bricks on the buildingtops, probably giving the illusion that he was gliding or something of the sort.

The rebel was still a little ways in front of him (she was on the ground now) but he was slightly gaining. Maybe staying up here was a good idea. But jumping down would be a hassle.

"Surrender quietly," he said again, this time only slightly louder.

20Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Empty Re: Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:50 pm

Sode no Shirayuki

Sode no Shirayuki

死は私の自由

Amarante cursed and ducked into a crowd, slowing down to the speed of a human and quickly tugged up the hood of her jacket and kept her head down, sliding into the thickening group. Hide in plain sight, her friend had once said.

Besides, he was with the government. From what she knew, they weren't allowed to hurt innocent bystanders. So, she'd use that to her advantage.

If only that fire hadn't happened, she thought solemnly, stuffing her hands into her pockets. Then I could be living a normal life...without running away from psychotic androids like him.

への鍵となる

((Plasma Cyborgs are the second fastest XD Sword cyborgs are third. Plasma are a bit slower than Strike.))

Last edited by Sode no Shirayuki on Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

21Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Empty Re: Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:31 pm

SonoAnou

SonoAnou

XXXXXXXXXXX

Ah, lovely.
Len watched as the girl ducked into a dense crowd of people. What a tactic. She did it too quickly for him to activate his targeting system, and he hadn't quite gotten a good enough look at her yet.

Step one was getting down.

The boy skidded to a halt and walked to the edge of his current building, nearly parallel to the group, and jumped down.
His feet his the ground HARD, sending a wave of shock throughout his body. He stood immobile for a moment before adjusting his posture and approaching the group.

He kept his hands in his pockets non-threateningly, but the landing he did did pretty much gave him away anyway.
Locating rebel...

22Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Empty Re: Rebellion of the Cyborgs {Open!} Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:48 am

Sode no Shirayuki

Sode no Shirayuki

死は私の自由

Amarante bit her lip and kept her head down, moving her hand deeper in her pocket where the bladeless hilt was. She had to keep herself hidden. Thankfully, there were a bunch of seemingly-insecure teenagers around her, all with their hoods up or something. She wouldn't be spotted that easily.

I'm not out of the danger zone yet, she told herself. If she was right, that android would be after her in an instant once it found her. She had to get out of there ASAP without drawing attention to herself.

So, she hid in a group of teenagers that were making their way out, but in the direction she had come from, while a second group went the way she had been going. If it worked out right, the assassin would assume she'd be with the group heading in the direction she had been going, and wouldn't even think twice about looking in this group.

への鍵となる

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum