Kuro Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kuro Forums

Name sounds cool. . Well, this is a place just for my friends and me of course. So, uhm... Do stuff here. Yeah

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roleplaying Rules

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Roleplaying Rules Empty Roleplaying Rules Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:41 pm

Katalia

Katalia

Okay, these are the basic rules for roleplaying, so please read these before you roleplay.

1. You are allowed to curse, but only to a certain extent. I have censored two words that I find too extreme, but if I find you bypassing the censor, be sorry.
2. Gore and blood is allowed, somewhat encouraged in some roleplays, but don't go full out killing everyone and stuff. You need permission to kill others.
3. No God-modding, Power-playing, whatever. You can't control other people's characters without permission.
4. You don't need a posting format, though it would add to the roleplay. If you don't want one, at least append a picture of your character to the post in the roleplay.
5. Romance shall be kept to PG-13. If you really want to, request a Time-Skip. I hope you won't need to... *shudder*
6. U can no typ laik dis in des rpz, unlezz ur ooc
Translation: Don't type like that, unless you're out of character, which them it is mildly allowed.
7. You can have as many roleplays as you want, as long as you don't repeat them. Please.
8. The owner may decide additional rules to add to their roleplay.

Please abide by these rules! ^^

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum