Kuro Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kuro Forums

Name sounds cool. . Well, this is a place just for my friends and me of course. So, uhm... Do stuff here. Yeah

You are not connected. Please login or register

Song Discussion

+5
SonoAnou
Neko
Lolli
Sode no Shirayuki
Katalia
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

51Song Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Song Discussion Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:25 pm

Katalia

Katalia

Bunnies don't make very loud noises (with one exception), because as prey animals, it's been to their advantage to evolve as silent, stealthy creatures. Still, if you live with a bunny long enough, you might hear the following:

1) Grunt: Bunnies will make a very soft grunting noise to let you know that they are very annoyed or about to be very annoyed. For example, my bunnies grunt at me when they see the toenail clippers come out because they hate having their nails clipped!

2) Derisive snort: Some bunnies will also sniff or snort very loudly at you when they are annoyed with you. As an example, my one bunny will snort at me when I try to feed him watercress, which he hates.

3) Tooth purr: When bunnies are very content, for example, when you are snuggling and petting them, they will grind their back teeth together gently. It's a very soft sound; you are more likely to feel a vibration in their jaw then hear a sound, but once in a while, you can hear it very faintly.

4) Tooth grinding: When bunnies are very sick or in a lot of pain, they'll grind their teeth more noisily, such that you can hear it from a few feet away. If you hear this noise, take your bunny to the vet right away!

5) Oinking: Bunnies who are trying to woo a mate (which may be you, if they don't have a bunny friend), may make a sound that sounds a bit like a pig oink. It's different from the displeased grunt. The displeased grunt comes from deep in the throat, where the oink is more nasal. Even bunnies that are spayed or neutered (which any pet bunny should be, by the way), can make the oinking noise, but not all bunnies do it. You'll usually hear it if the bunny is dancing figure-eights around another bunny (or your feet), which is their sort of "mating dance."

7) Scream: As others have noted, a bunny who is in mortal terror will scream a loud, high-pitched scream that sounds like a human child screaming. This scream will chill you to your bones. Hopefully, you'll never hear that, but if you do, go running to your bunny right away because something is very, very wrong!

Cool Thumping: As others have noted, bunnies will sometimes thump their back foot loudly (like Thumper in "Bambi.") Thumping can mean one of two things: 1) It can be a warning to other bunnies that something isn't right, like "stay in your hole, I smell a predator near by," or 2) It can be a warning that the bunny is impatient or pissed off about something. In my experience, bunnies will often thump at you if you are about to pick them up and they don't want to be, or if you are in their way and they want you to move.

9) Other assorted non-verbal noises: Bunnies are very bright and if you live with one long enough, it will figure out that people respond more to noises than other bunnies do, and it will devise ways to use noise to get what it wants. My bunnies usually have some type of jingly toy in their cage at any given time. When the bunnies hear my alarm go off in the morning, and hear me start getting dressed and moving around, they start jingling their whatever sort of toy they have with a bell, just to be sure I know it's bunny breakfast time. And when I get home, if I don't immediately go to open the cage to let him out, my one bunny, Nibbles will start biting the bars of his cage to get my attention

52Song Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Song Discussion Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:32 pm

Neko

Neko

Katalia wrote:Bunnies don't make very loud noises (with one exception), because as prey animals, it's been to their advantage to evolve as silent, stealthy creatures. Still, if you live with a bunny long enough, you might hear the following:

1) Grunt: Bunnies will make a very soft grunting noise to let you know that they are very annoyed or about to be very annoyed. For example, my bunnies grunt at me when they see the toenail clippers come out because they hate having their nails clipped!

2) Derisive snort: Some bunnies will also sniff or snort very loudly at you when they are annoyed with you. As an example, my one bunny will snort at me when I try to feed him watercress, which he hates.

3) Tooth purr: When bunnies are very content, for example, when you are snuggling and petting them, they will grind their back teeth together gently. It's a very soft sound; you are more likely to feel a vibration in their jaw then hear a sound, but once in a while, you can hear it very faintly.

4) Tooth grinding: When bunnies are very sick or in a lot of pain, they'll grind their teeth more noisily, such that you can hear it from a few feet away. If you hear this noise, take your bunny to the vet right away!

5) Oinking: Bunnies who are trying to woo a mate (which may be you, if they don't have a bunny friend), may make a sound that sounds a bit like a pig oink. It's different from the displeased grunt. The displeased grunt comes from deep in the throat, where the oink is more nasal. Even bunnies that are spayed or neutered (which any pet bunny should be, by the way), can make the oinking noise, but not all bunnies do it. You'll usually hear it if the bunny is dancing figure-eights around another bunny (or your feet), which is their sort of "mating dance."

7) Scream: As others have noted, a bunny who is in mortal terror will scream a loud, high-pitched scream that sounds like a human child screaming. This scream will chill you to your bones. Hopefully, you'll never hear that, but if you do, go running to your bunny right away because something is very, very wrong!

Cool Thumping: As others have noted, bunnies will sometimes thump their back foot loudly (like Thumper in "Bambi.") Thumping can mean one of two things: 1) It can be a warning to other bunnies that something isn't right, like "stay in your hole, I smell a predator near by," or 2) It can be a warning that the bunny is impatient or pissed off about something. In my experience, bunnies will often thump at you if you are about to pick them up and they don't want to be, or if you are in their way and they want you to move.

9) Other assorted non-verbal noises: Bunnies are very bright and if you live with one long enough, it will figure out that people respond more to noises than other bunnies do, and it will devise ways to use noise to get what it wants. My bunnies usually have some type of jingly toy in their cage at any given time. When the bunnies hear my alarm go off in the morning, and hear me start getting dressed and moving around, they start jingling their whatever sort of toy they have with a bell, just to be sure I know it's bunny breakfast time. And when I get home, if I don't immediately go to open the cage to let him out, my one bunny, Nibbles will start biting the bars of his cage to get my attention

...yeah, that.

53Song Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Song Discussion Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:33 pm

Katalia

Katalia

Cool

54Song Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Song Discussion Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:35 pm

Neko

Neko

Katalia wrote:Cool

cat

55Song Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Song Discussion Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:38 pm

Katalia

Katalia

-w-

56Song Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Song Discussion Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:41 pm

Sode no Shirayuki

Sode no Shirayuki

I WILL SOON HAVE YOU ALL UNDER MY CONTROL!!!! Twisted Evil

http://www.squiby.net/user/Die+In+Asylum

57Song Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Song Discussion Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:42 pm

Katalia

Katalia

58Song Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Song Discussion Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:44 pm

SonoAnou

SonoAnou

Dude where'd my post go?
o3o

Guess I never posted it after all..

I BE EDITING YOUR POST DUDETTE

59Song Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Song Discussion Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:50 pm

Katalia

Katalia

^^

60Song Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Song Discussion Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:50 pm

SonoAnou

SonoAnou

WHAAAA DID YOU DELETE IT!?

61Song Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Song Discussion Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Katalia

Katalia

I don't know how to delete posts trololo

62Song Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Song Discussion Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:09 pm

Sode no Shirayuki

Sode no Shirayuki

GAHHH YOU DELETED MY POST!!!! >Sad Evil or Very Mad

I DELETED YOUR POST IN SWEET REVENGE!!!! Twisted Evil

63Song Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Song Discussion Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:12 pm

Katalia

Katalia

Remember I'm the one who can also take away yur MAHOU MOD POWAAAAz

64Song Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Song Discussion Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:30 pm

SonoAnou

SonoAnou

Uh oh.

If she loses them can I have them

Last edited by SonoAnou on Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

65Song Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Song Discussion Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:30 pm

Katalia

Katalia

Yep.

66Song Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Song Discussion Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:53 pm

Sode no Shirayuki

Sode no Shirayuki

TRAITOR!! Evil or Very Mad *joke anger*

67Song Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Song Discussion Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:55 pm

SonoAnou

SonoAnou

*whisper*
I'll replace you.

68Song Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Song Discussion Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:55 pm

Katalia

Katalia

lol you guys funnnny

69Song Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Song Discussion Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:00 pm

Sode no Shirayuki

Sode no Shirayuki

TRAIIITOORSSS EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!!

70Song Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Song Discussion Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:01 pm

Katalia

Katalia

HAPPOUSAI

71Song Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Song Discussion Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:04 pm

Sode no Shirayuki

Sode no Shirayuki

Um, what?

72Song Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Song Discussion Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:04 pm

Katalia

Katalia

idk

73Song Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Song Discussion Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:05 pm

SonoAnou

SonoAnou

*fans face*

TAKE THAT ESTRELLA, MOD PLAYS MABINOGI TOO!!!!

Mabi beats all. Toldja so.

74Song Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Song Discussion Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:05 pm

Katalia

Katalia

Mod...?
Estrella...?
I DON'T SPEAK SONOANOU LANGUAGE

75Song Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Song Discussion Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:09 pm

Sode no Shirayuki

Sode no Shirayuki

Estrella is my nickname on FanFic. Slight came up with the name because my previous nickname was Star.

Oh, I'm looking into MabiNogi but...

IT REQUIRES THIS HUGE UPDATE!!! DX

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum