Kuro Forums

Name sounds cool. . Well, this is a place just for my friends and me of course. So, uhm... Do stuff here. Yeah


You are not connected. Please login or register

Desu Desu Desu (spam topic)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Desu Desu Desu (spam topic) Empty Desu Desu Desu (spam topic) on Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:20 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
SPAM HERE. WEEEEE



Last edited by Admin on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile http://kuroforums.forumotion.com

2Desu Desu Desu (spam topic) Empty Re: Desu Desu Desu (spam topic) on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:33 pm

WHEEE SPAM!! XD

View user profile http://www.squiby.net/user/Die+In+Asylum

3Desu Desu Desu (spam topic) Empty Re: Desu Desu Desu (spam topic) on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:49 pm

Bad! No spam! o:

View user profile http://gaiaonline.com

4Desu Desu Desu (spam topic) Empty Re: Desu Desu Desu (spam topic) on Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:11 pm

This is a spam forum, so here!

Desu Desu Desu (spam topic) Spam

View user profile http://www.squiby.net/user/Die+In+Asylum

5Desu Desu Desu (spam topic) Empty Re: Desu Desu Desu (spam topic) on Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:12 pm

Sode no Shirayuki wrote:This is a spam forum, so here!

Desu Desu Desu (spam topic) Spam

Yum

View user profile

6Desu Desu Desu (spam topic) Empty Re: Desu Desu Desu (spam topic) on Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:16 pm

Katalia wrote:
Sode no Shirayuki wrote:This is a spam forum, so here!

Desu Desu Desu (spam topic) Spam

Yum

I dun like spam XD Spam here (internet spam) is funny.

View user profile http://www.squiby.net/user/Die+In+Asylum

7Desu Desu Desu (spam topic) Empty Re: Desu Desu Desu (spam topic) on Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:30 pm

Sode no Shirayuki wrote:
Katalia wrote:
Sode no Shirayuki wrote:This is a spam forum, so here!

Desu Desu Desu (spam topic) Spam

Yum

I dun like spam XD Spam here (internet spam) is funny.

I've never tasted spam


_________________
Twisted Evil Yo. Twisted Evil
Desu Desu Desu (spam topic) 4025811Desu Desu Desu (spam topic) 4026135 Desu Desu Desu (spam topic) 5474257
View user profile

8Desu Desu Desu (spam topic) Empty Re: Desu Desu Desu (spam topic) on Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:01 pm

Katalia wrote:
Sode no Shirayuki wrote:
Katalia wrote:
Sode no Shirayuki wrote:This is a spam forum, so here!

Desu Desu Desu (spam topic) Spam

Yum

I dun like spam XD Spam here (internet spam) is funny.

I've never tasted spam
I just did yesterday.

View user profile http://gaiaonline.com

9Desu Desu Desu (spam topic) Empty Re: Desu Desu Desu (spam topic) on Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:14 pm

Lolli wrote:
Katalia wrote:
Sode no Shirayuki wrote:
Katalia wrote:
Sode no Shirayuki wrote:This is a spam forum, so here!

Desu Desu Desu (spam topic) Spam

Yum

I dun like spam XD Spam here (internet spam) is funny.

I've never tasted spam
I just did yesterday.

EW, it's bad, right?

View user profile http://www.squiby.net/user/Die+In+Asylum

10Desu Desu Desu (spam topic) Empty Re: Desu Desu Desu (spam topic) on Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:56 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Sode no Shirayuki wrote:
Lolli wrote:
Katalia wrote:
Sode no Shirayuki wrote:
Katalia wrote:
Sode no Shirayuki wrote:This is a spam forum, so here!

Desu Desu Desu (spam topic) Spam

Yum

I dun like spam XD Spam here (internet spam) is funny.

I've never tasted spam
I just did yesterday.

EW, it's bad, right?

What does spam taste like?


_________________
I am the admin. Tell me if you need anything
View user profile http://kuroforums.forumotion.com

11Desu Desu Desu (spam topic) Empty Re: Desu Desu Desu (spam topic) on Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:02 pm

Probably tastes like the embodiment of all that is completely disgusting and terrible.

And this is a very literal thread.


_________________
Desu Desu Desu (spam topic) 2zri1zr
Desu Desu Desu (spam topic) Egd8k5 Desu Desu Desu (spam topic) 9a1xxx
View user profile

12Desu Desu Desu (spam topic) Empty Re: Desu Desu Desu (spam topic) on Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:06 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
SonoAnou wrote:Probably tastes like the embodiment of all that is completely disgusting and terrible.

And this is a very literal thread.

Yes. That is correct.


_________________
I am the admin. Tell me if you need anything
View user profile http://kuroforums.forumotion.com

13Desu Desu Desu (spam topic) Empty Re: Desu Desu Desu (spam topic) on Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:03 pm

Ehhhh....I found a ton of kh vore on dA...

View user profile http://www.squiby.net/user/Die+In+Asylum

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum